MicroOutlaws.com Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

turfsprint55

MIDGET 1999 Stealth Roller $3500 obo "sold"

ttt

hey mike sold my motor have the roller if we did some trading it will be easier to sell it than the older midgets call 1-217-935-9697 or email bigrog41@hotmail.com have 2 2000 stealths always can use more let me know can throw in something else let me know

mike have you sold any of the midget stuff still interested always need spares still have the sprint roller and parts and other stuff im like you just need to turn some stuff i cant use let me know thanks Roger

ttt

mike have a couple of chevy duallys 97 one 4oor one club cab if interested let me know just dont have the cash need to liquidate to call or email me thanks not trying to be a pain just know how it is to have stuff that wont sell or nobody has any money 1-217-935-9697 bigrog41@hotmail.com

hey mike its Roger just checking seeing if you got rid of anything yet like to see some body in this new car of ours let me know might have some stuff to trade still hek we both cant get money dont think there is any out there atleast we maybe can help each other out let me know this roller i have is pretty nice just needs powder and paint let me know not trying to aggrevate you just reality hek im probably the only one around here runs the older cars call or email 1-217-935-9697 Roger