MicroOutlaws.com Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

racer94

I have a Sprintcar roller i am looking to trade for a 600 micro.The car is Fresh with Zero races on it Since completely Being Redone.Car is A 2004 87/40 Chassis and takes 30'' Bars.Most every part on it is New and whatever wasnt new was refreshed.New Powdercoat and paint.Car has KSE Steering Gear and Power steering Pump,New Winters Hubs,saldana Radiator,Pro and Afco Shocks,New HRP Front wing,New Motorplate,New steering arms,New Chromoly Tie rod and Drag Link,Sanders Spindles,Wilwood Calipers,Winters torque tube,Ball,and Housing,Winters Ultralight Sprint Rearend with Titanium Lower Shaft,New Chromoly Jacobs ladder with Titanium Pin Kit,Autometer Glo-In the dark Gauges..This is a nice car.I have most all of the Plumbing and lines needed i will let go with the car.Like i said i am Looking to trade for a 600 Micro.If interested you can email me at racin942003@aol.com

573-220-2018

Items not in pic that I have ?s about.

1. Where are the shocks?

2. Where are the brakes? and What kind are they?

3. Where is the front brake?

4. Why is the steering arm bent?

5. What size fuel cell and does it have a bladder?

6. Is the wing set up internal or external?

7. Are those duralite wheels? Because if they are, the the wheel halves won't interchange with any other brand.

Kind of like having a bishop or cleveland rear axle or front spindle assembly. Their stuff only fits their stuff.

8. What kind of rear end and what gear?

Pretty sure you should probably look closer.Now to Answer your Questions..

The shocks are hanging on the wall in the shop,I do not let them set on my cars Because it Ruins them,im real particular about my Equiptment.The Brakes are on the car.It has a Billet Willwood 4 piston Rear caliper and a Billet Wilwood Single Piston Caliper on the Left front where every Brake is on a Sprint Car.The Steering Arm is NOT bent,In fact Both steering arms Are Brand new from Wnters.It has a 28 Gallon Fuel Cell with Bladder.The fuel cell is the only part of the car that isnt freshly Powdercoated or Painted Because i Changed my plans before having that done.It is black like the rest of the car but just not brand new like the rest.The Top wing and runners i have for the car are setup for external slider.wouldnt be hard to set it all up as internal with a internal wing.No all the wheels are not duralight.They are all WELD wheels..The rearend Like i mentioned Above is a WINTERS Ultralight sprint rear with 4.86 Ring and Pinion.It is very light and has the titanium lower shaft and everything.pretty sure the Center is magnesium as it is black..

by the way.I have been in the game a long time and i know for fact that most of these sprint cars will interchange parts wise.I know that Maxim,Gambler,Avenger,Schnee,J&J,ect all are about the same..hope this answers all your questions.thanks..

what kinda chassis is it does it have a motor or just a roller let me know have a lot of micro stuff new and used 1-217-935-9697

Pretty sure you should probably look closer.Now to Answer your Questions..

The shocks are hanging on the wall in the shop,I do not let them set on my cars Because it Ruins them,im real particular about my Equiptment.The Brakes are on the car.It has a Billet Willwood 4 piston Rear caliper and a Billet Wilwood Single Piston Caliper on the Left front where every Brake is on a Sprint Car.The Steering Arm is NOT bent,In fact Both steering arms Are Brand new from Wnters.It has a 28 Gallon Fuel Cell with Bladder.The fuel cell is the only part of the car that isnt freshly Powdercoated or Painted Because i Changed my plans before having that done.It is black like the rest of the car but just not brand new like the rest.The Top wing and runners i have for the car are setup for external slider.wouldnt be hard to set it all up as internal with a internal wing.No all the wheels are not duralight.They are all WELD wheels..The rearend Like i mentioned Above is a WINTERS Ultralight sprint rear with 4.86 Ring and Pinion.It is very light and has the titanium lower shaft and everything.pretty sure the Center is magnesium as it is black..

by the way.I have been in the game a long time and i know for fact that most of these sprint cars will interchange parts wise.I know that Maxim,Gambler,Avenger,Schnee,J&J,ect all are about the same..hope this answers all your questions.thanks..

Does the fuel cell bolt on with straps like a micro, or is it threaded to bolt on from the sides?

BTW, isn't that a Gambler chassis? Gambler is out of business and their rear torsion arms are the only ones to fit their cars. ( So I'm told by a very reputable East Coast Chassis builder)

A friend of mine sent me pics that you sent him. I questioned the brakes because I don't see any brake lines on the left front of the axle or in the cock pit by the res. on the left side. Isn't there supposed to be a canister in the cockpit also.

Dude, I'm not being problematic. But, if I'm going to be interested in this car, I need to know what I'm getting.

What about pumps? Can you post additional pics on here with pics of the rear end, tail tank mounts, LF brake and any parts not on the car that go with it? Not knocking your stuff. If you were me, I would expect the same inquiry. In the pics, the car just doesn't look like a complete roller.

To me a " COMPLETE " roller is RACE READY minus an engine. Yours may be. I would just like a little more scoop on it.

I'm interested, but I need to know what all you have. One of your pics shows the RR bird cage. ( Maxim ) Is this because Gambler is out of business and when you freshened it, you had to go with a different brand?

Lastly, is the chassis straight? Has it ever been clipped? Has it been dynoed? When you freshened it, was the chassis

set on a flat level floor to check measurements and for flex fatigue?

Thanks for your time.

The car is a 04' Gambler Chassis.If you seen pictures of the car without some stuff then you probably got some of the pictures when it was being put back together.I have sent so many Pictures to poeple interested in this car it is hard to say.The Car is a COMPLETE roller minus a Fuel Pump.I have a KSE poweer steering pump that goes with it.it also has all the power steering lines and BR Motorsports power steering tank.Car has all steel brake lines with Braided lines to the calipers.i also have the radiator tray and saldana Radiator that is in excellent shape.Whoever told you that a Gambler chassis will only take Gambler arms is wrong.The car does have Maxim Birdcages on it.When i got it it had single row cages on it and i wanted the double on the RR and Single on the left.Thats the reason for maxim cages..Like i stated above.the car is a complete roller minus the Fuel pump.the tail tank has not been freshly painted like the rest of the car cause i didnt have it done before i changed my mind.The tank is black just not fresh black like the rest.not a big deal.The tank mounts with 4 studs to the chassis.I have a top wing,it isnt perfect but it is useable.the right sideboard has a little wrinke in it,i was going to put a new side board on it but i changed my mind before i done so.with a new sideboard the wing would be in Great shape..This car is VERY nice.i put alot of time and money into Freshening this car.This car is nicer then alot of cars i see for sell on the net.and to boot it is fresh.As far as Being bent or anything.To my knowledge it hasnt been.i never had it on a table or anything and never had a reason to.the car drove well and from what i can see it isnt bent anywhere.If you want a New car that has never been raced,then this probably isnt for you.This car is well worth a Micro Trade.hope this answers your questions.

give me a call we have alot of micro stuff new and used 1-217-935-9697