MicroOutlaws.com Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gordon

CARB TUNNING QUESTION

Hi i have a question about tunning my carbs ive got a 2006 suzuki gsxr 600 with s&s headers and odum R6 carbs and im not sure want jet sizes to run any help would be great thanks.

Hi i have a question about tunning my carbs ive got a 2006 suzuki gsxr 600 with s&s headers and odum R6 carbs and im not sure want jet sizes to run any help would be great thanks.

Call Odum they will tell you.

I have a ? about carb jetting as well. Sorry to hijack your post. I have a 2000 F4 on gas carbs. There are 128 jets in it right now and seems to be a little rich. Does anyone know what jets to use in the carbs. Has an aftermarket Cleveland airbox and S&S header. Thanks.

I know Hawns had one couple years ago.It had an 06 Suzuki with Odem r6 carbs( was restrictor).Get ahold of Tommy or Steve after Chili Bowl they could prolly help you get in the ball park.

I have a ? about carb jetting as well. Sorry to hijack your post. I have a 2000 F4 on gas carbs. There are 128 jets in it right now and seems to be a little rich. Does anyone know what jets to use in the carbs. Has an aftermarket Cleveland airbox and S&S header. Thanks.

we ran 135 on the f-3 in OkC which is fat compaired to the 128.Restrict the box and see what happens.TF the sizes you are referring to is increments of thousanths and 110-115 is great if running some nitro.lol