MicroOutlaws.com Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cjt

Complete sprint car roller and operation for sale $2800 and up

Complete Sprint Car Roller and Operation for Sale

Car was previously set up as 360 fuel injected car. Would make great 360 or 305 sprint car to get started with. Two time rookie of the year winning car NCRA and 81 Speedway. Everything is here to drop in your 360 or 305 and fuel pump and go racing.

Complete roller includes: Nance sprint car roller with KSE power steering, 25 ft. top wing with hydraulic slider set up, Winters rear end, Kirkey seat, CR radiator, motor plate & mounting brackets, digital tach, two spare front wheels, spare left and right rear wheels, shocks, spare nerf bars, rear bumper, radius rods, rod ends, torsion arms, torsion bars, extra Jacobs ladder, spare nose wing, extra tires, and various other items.

Other Spares Included in Package or Available Separately:

• Kinsler fuel injection complete with nozzles and air stacks/filters, and pill set.

• Two Hilborn high flow -0- fuel pumps

• Mag and external coil

• Vertex buzz box magneto timer

• Two sets of headers

• Brand new unpainted spare deep dish front wing

• Set of QA1 shocks, two straight 4's, two pop ups, and one 4/6 tie down.

• Bead breaker

• Wheel knocker

• Spare radiator

• Fourteen sets of gear ranging from 535 to 632

• Rear end resurfacing tool

• Open trailer with tire rack

• Package also includes 360 engine with broken crank, steel heads, 1.50 roller rockers, stud girdle, valve covers, etc.

I need to clear out the space in the shop immediately. I am getting out of it, so I have everything you would need to get started including the car, trailer, tools and spare parts. Just need to drop in your 305 or 360 and hit the track. I will sell the entire package for $6500 or best offer. Or if you don't need it all, the roller for $2800 obo. I can do anything in between as well if you just tell me what you would like included, and what your budget is. I will even throw this out there, that I would consider taking some kids go-karts on trade as part of the payment. The car is located in Kansas.

Email me at:

cjthomas29n

at

hotmail.com for more details, pictures, questions, etc