MicroOutlaws.com Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael#81

GSXR Motor Kit

I have a 2000 GSXR 600 motor kit for-sale. It was freshened at the start of the year and has 12 shows on it this year. The valves were just checked last race. It comes complete ready to go. It has a different set of cams that havent been installed yet, some slight head work, an Ignition advancer, and a Yoshimura hot box. The carbs are a set of Hyper 37mm FCR Flatslides just gone through before the last race. The exhaust is a complete S&S header collector and muffler. It has everything needed to run. I also have an extra 2000 gsxr spare motor. extra CDI boxes, jets, needle valves, floats, set of stock carbs converted to alcohol by Gordon Seros, and another set of stock carbs for parts. I am looking to get around 2,500obo for everything listed. Email me if you have any questions about anything. malottracing@hotmail.com or give me a call at 812-583-2543

Thanks, Michael

Price Reduced: I will take $1,500 for everything listed here. I need to sell these fast, I am going back to school and need the money. If you have a reasonable offer or are interested in any parts I have listed email me and we can talk. Thanks, Michael