MicroOutlaws.com Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

plains drifter

05 Sawyer With 1 Mil FTZ Level 2 R6 (Trades Considered)

8/19/2011. Car now available as roller. Please see this thread http://microoutlaws.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18153

The car is in very good condition, many wear parts have 6 races on them including the FTZ R6.

Chassis: 2005 Sawyer with clean straight frame. Has a combination of Afco and Pro shocks with 3 spares, all with less than 10 races on them.

1. RR Adj Shock

2. Adj Panhard

3. 16 gallon fuel bladder

4. Ele wing slider

5. Odyssey Dry Cell Battery

6. 16” Kirkey seat

7. Digital temperature gauge

8. Stock & FTZ hot box

Engine: 99 - 02 Yamaha R6

FTZ Engine has 6 nights of racing, and includes the level 2 port work, oversized SS valves etc. Also has FTZ alcohol carburetors, and FTZ exhaust.

Also included

New LF tire

New RR ASCS tire

New 520 chain

New torsion bars & stops

New radius rods with ends

New front hubs

Used :

Several bars

Spare top wing

Several tires…all very usable

Rear tire wrench

Bead breaker

Spare engine 99 - 02, 1 Mil FTZ built R6 with level 2 port work. This engine needs new valves, and possibly new pistons. The timing chain tensionor failed, and slammed the valves into the pistons. The engine is currently apart, and the builder recommends new valves, crank, and pistons…everything else is in very good condition. The engine had 10 races on it. I have a crank for the engine…pistons/valves needed from FTZ.

The dzus springs will need to be replaced in the off season, as well as the Adj shock/master cylinder rebuilt. If you have any questions please respond in this thread or e-mail pdlakota@yahoo.com for more information or pictures.

Everything listed above: $7500.00 Car is located in South Central Nebraska, and delivery is possible.

sawyerfs1.jpg

sawyerfs4.jpg

sawyerfs2.jpg

sawyerfsparts.jpg

Trades considered of equal/lessor value. See above post for preferred trades. Other items of interest include: set of automatic drywall taping/finishing tools, Body/paint work on a muscle car by a professional. Will also consider items not listed, if in very good condition.

Thanks,

Patrick

I will trade you my 1994 24' enclosed trailor for your race ready micro without spare parts. It has a wooden cabinet, battery operated front tongue lift, winch inside, rear ramp door, side door, white outside, interior lights,good tires, bumper pull, title. Pulls great. Can send you pics. Thank You Larry 816-690-7174 or if know answer 816-896-4381. Anytime. My E-Mail is dadydaddy806@aol.com

Picture 040.jpg

Picture 041.jpg

Picture 042.jpg

Picture 043.jpg

Picture 045.jpg

Picture 046.jpg