MicroOutlaws.com Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROCKMONSTER

Winged Quarter Midgets

I have two quarter midgets up for sale .

The pink one is an 07 eliminator. It has a QRC box stock wing, the rear axel is a 1 1/4 inch keyed axel with new brake rotor and hub.. New gear hub and wheel hubs. It currently has a honda 120 in it with a smoker triangle gear hub. The motor has 7 races since freshened. tires all have very little use as they were all new and only three races were put on them. Car is in very good condition. I have also put in an ultrashield seat with full padding and have never used padding that will come with it.

Our black car is currenty beeing run in the junior pro division and has all the best. It is an 07 80 inch Stanley with with all Stanly parts through out the car. It also has a QRC box stock wing. The motor is a Scott Racing World formula that has 8 night on it since refreshed by Scott Racing. It also has a full carbon fiber body and tail cone. Carrera shocks on three corners with the lr being a tanner gen 2. This car also has a new Ultrashiel seat as well. I have a ton of parts that come with this car as well. All wheels with the black car are now black too.

Parts:

4 Front tires 3 are mounted

4 Rear tires 3 mounted.. two beadlocks All are in good shape two have never seen action at this time

6 front hubs

2 rear hubs

1 motor plate

1 WF Walbro Carb

Master brake cylenderI(New)

throttle assembly

Gear Puller

Trimble Alignment bar

Bead Breaker

New Bare front axel

Brake and Gear hubs

Shock oil

10' #40 DID Chain

11 axel gears

6 engine gears

axel spacers

5 springs

tanner shock tool and replacement shafts

G Force kids helmet Gloss Black

Arm restraints Gloves and Shoes

Whatever elese I have quarter midget related

Taking offers on either car but be reasonable. There is a lot invested and they are very nice machines.

email call or text for more pics

amilli.rainmaker@gmail.com

Or

Call/Text

620-952-3217

soccer..car show 031.JPG

soccer..car show 034.JPG

soccer..car show 036.JPG

You are probaly right. I dont know what they are worth either but,, I have a little over 4K in the pink car and about 7500 on the black one including all the parts that come with it.

Have several interested but these cars are still available....

I am taking 3K for the pink car and still best offer on the black one......

Can sell as rollers and with or without spares

Maybe not last time. as said above...

If you have any intererest at all I am ready to get these sold NOW.

I will take best ooffer oon either or both cars.

Motor in the black car is sold so it is now being sold as a roller.....

I also have a 8x16 Enclosed trailer that I am selling now as well..... It is a 2001 United with ramp door, Ice cold AC and tire rack. Checkboard floor and Outlets in front and back (not fctory installed). It is very well suited for micro racing... Can get pics on request.

On any of these items you can call or text 620-952-3217

Or email amilli.rainmaker@gmail.com