MicroOutlaws.com Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adamh77

600 mini sprint for sale or trade

I have an 05 pace chassis with 09 updates, car has an 08 r6 built by Eric shivley, FTZ carbs and exhaust, qa1 and afco shocks, 10 square top wing, have spares available for additional cost. Car had new paint and all bars and heims were replaced at 2011 season end, has one race on complete car since pulled down and gone through. Has brand new tires that have one race since purchased. Shocks have one race since being serviced. Looking to sale or trade. 7500.00 for complete car ready to race, or trade for rock crawling rig of equal value or other race cars. Will also consider utv or side by side. Can text or email pix. Let me know what you have. Email @ hutchens_adam @ yahoo.com or call or text, 806-683-1151 Car also has ultra shield full containment seat size 16. Can include all spares, ie; tires, wheels, tools, gears, bars, swedge tubes, spacers, rear axle, and anything else I have for a mini sprint for the right deal.

I've saw the car ay the Amarillo indoor show. The welding on it is pretty nasty. $4000 is tops with everything you have. Will have to totally redo the frame.

I've saw the car ay the Amarillo indoor show. The welding on it is pretty nasty. $4000 is tops with everything you have. Will have to totally redo the frame.

I wish I knew who u were, then I would know who has talked crap on the other forum on me and who is now basically saying I have junk. My car had a half jerk fixed shock tower and front panhard bar tube, which was like that when I bought it. Now have had it professionally redone. I am getting out of racing because of all the crap that people have to talk but won't back up. Not any fun anymore. If you want to buy my car, I have posted the price, if not, I'm sorry I couldn't help you. Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for. If you or anyone else has any more questions, my name is Adam Hutchens, my number is 806-683-1151, or you can post your name and number and I will call you.thx for looking.

TOP.... Still looking to trade, preferably a jeep rock crawler. Need to do something fast or I'm gonna keep it and race the shootout. Can text or email pics, open to all toys, must be nice, mine is so I'm looking for the same. Thx

Still up, trade for sport mod only.... If I can't find a nice sportmod to trade I'm gonna keep and race next season... Thx

Sorry Tyler, just not a big demand for outlaw street stocks anywhere around here. Also they don't have that class in my home town so I don't wanna be stuck with a car that I can't even race. Wish I could help you.