MicroOutlaws.com Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speedrat

Midget Roller

I have a Barnett Chassis roller for sale. Has had downtubes added and is set up for pavement right now but can easily be converted to dirt.

4-bar car with Halibrand rear-end, tailtank with bladder, MPD Spindles, Manual Steering, Carrera 6" Shocks, Autometer NiteLight Gauges, Torque tube with axle, dirt and pavement birdcages.

Comes with a box of extras including bars,Jacobs ladders, panhard bar, drag link, 2 sets of gears, etc.

Was going to set it up for the Ford Focus Series but can't do it now.

Car only has about 20 nights on it. Bought out of Illinois, was ran in UMARA sportsman division.

Nice clean car for the money!

Asking $3500 without seat.

Great car for the price and a great way to get started in the Focus Series!

Call Chris @ 918-269-9769 Located in Inola,OK

I have a Barnett Chassis roller for sale. Has had downtubes added and is set up for pavement right now but can easily be converted to dirt.

4-bar car with Halibrand rear-end, tailtank with bladder, MPD Spindles, Manual Steering, Carrera 6" Shocks, Autometer NiteLight Gauges, Torque tube with axle, dirt and pavement birdcages.

Comes with a box of extras including bars,Jacobs ladders, panhard bar, drag link, 2 sets of gears, etc.

Was going to set it up for the Ford Focus Series but can't do it now.

Car only has about 20 nights on it. Bought out of Illinois, was ran in UMARA sportsman division.

Asking $3500 without seat.

Great car for the price and a great way to get started in the Focus Series!

Call Chris @ 918-269-9769

Located in Inola,OK

Offers???

This is not an old beat up car, nice and straight with nice paint.

Need to sell to get a trailer.

Will consider all open or enclosed trailers on trade!

I have had a few interested from here. I haven't advertised it outside of OK other than midgetmadness. I would like to keep the car here in Oklahoma to help with the car count for the focus guys if possible.