MicroOutlaws.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
perk55p

08 Seros A class suzuki, 13 stock suzuki

Both of these motors are complete!! Ready to bolt in a car!

Engine 1- is an 08 I just got it back from Seros. It is A class legal. Has billet oil pan the good water pump and thermostat fittings. Joes carb adapters. Comes with a schoenfeld header. Fresh Seros built carbs.  Wiring for carbs Asking $4100 OBO 

Engine 2- is a 13 stock has really good compression. Checked the clutches out on it and it looks brand new inside... we only ran this motor 3 times last year. Was on a car when we bought it was told it was fresh when we bought it. Comes with Seros carbs FTZ header, has the good water pump and thermostat housing also. Has wiring for carbs. Cut down oil pan, but also have a Seros cut down pan that will go with it. This motor did have small oil leak back where someone cut it out to go around a frame but we had it professionally welded and it DOES NOT LEAK. The red RTV in the pictures were just kind of a precaution Asking $2300 OBO.

I also have some brand new exhaust gaskets, brand new plugs and spare coils and I know some other odds and ins for anyone interested in just making a deal for everything I own here for suzuki!! If you have a Sawyer I also have motor mounts  call or text 660-631-0409 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this