MicroOutlaws.com Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentbob

250 mini sprint for sale

I have a 250cc mini sprint for sale. It's a very good car, I need to sell it so I can buy a 600cc for my girl. The car has new paint, new simpson belts, 2 new rear tires, and an extra motor. $3000 obo need to sell soon!!! Call (918)-636-7530 after 4 pm, or e-mail me at bobby-cochran@sbcglobal.net if you have any questions. Thanks.....

I have a 250cc mini sprint for sale. It's a very good car, I need to sell it so I can buy a 600cc for my girl. The car has new paint, new simpson belts, 2 new rear tires, and an extra motor. $3000 obo need to sell soon!!! Call (918)-636-7530 after 4 pm, or e-mail me at bobby-cochran@sbcglobal.net if you have any questions. Thanks.....

bbt

I need to sell fast dropped price to $2495 o.b.o. Please call if you have any questions or an offer. Cell # after 4p.m. please (918)-636-7530