MicroOutlaws.com Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

extra krispy

Mini Sprint for sale

Factor 1 mini sprint: awsome fast, Cobb Brothers F2, weld-on fittings and bishop water lines, wings and spare tires. s&s header,splined axel, outlaw brakes, new battery, and wheel wrench. will also throw in brand new black and white ultra shield fire suit size med. worn once. this car is no slouch.

$3000.oo if purchased before christmas

: jr sprint has been sold

Contact Patrick Prescott

405-519-5026

mbrill3@cox.net

Please send pics of the factor1 to brewcrew24racing@hotmail.comThanks alot

there is a pict of the car it is the black #5 car in the turf tire class on i44speedway.com car is currently set up with racing rubber but has plenty of turf tires/spares. will try to send some picts in a couple of days.

Factor 1 mini sprint: awsome fast, Cobb Brothers F2, weld-on fittings and bishop water lines, wings and spare tires. s&s header,splined axel, outlaw brakes, new battery, and wheel wrench. will also throw in brand new black and white ultra shield fire suit size med. worn once. this car is no slouch.

Race ready $3500.00

Kidwell Jr sprint: Buller KT100, bulley clutch, top wing, starter, and spare wheels and tires. has rebuilt clutch new fuel lines and air cleaner, high back seat and small steering wheel for added driver clearance.

Race ready$2750.00

$6000.00 take both thats my final answer Regis!!!!!

Contact Patrick Prescott

405-519-5026

mbrill3@cox.net

btt

Race ready $3500.00

Kidwell Jr sprint: Buller KT100, bulley clutch, top wing, starter, and spare wheels and tires. has rebuilt clutch new fuel lines and air cleaner, high back seat and small steering wheel for added driver clearance.

Race ready$2750.00

Contact Patrick Prescott

405-519-5026

mbrill3@cox.net

may consider partial trade for 125 and 85 cc dirt bike

Race ready $3500.00

Race ready$2750.00

Contact Patrick Prescott may consider partial trade for 125 and 85 cc dirt bikes

405-519-5026

mbrill3@cox.net

btt

VERY INTERESTED IN THE CAR, JUST WAITING ON PAYMENT FOR THE CAR I SOLD. WE WILL BE AT THE SHOOTOUT THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AN EASY WAY TO LOOK AT WHAT YOU GOT. I'LL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU WHEN ALL MY CASH COMES IN.

THANKS STEVE