MicroOutlaws.com Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arkansasoutlaw

07 gsxr injector problem, need help

I have a 07 gsxr 600, that will not fire the top set of injectors, here is what we have done so far: changed out the ECU, tps, and checked everything we can think of. It will run the bottom injectors, and the top injectors are not coming on at any RPM. Anybody got any suggestions, we are desparate, and cannot get the local Suzuki dealer to give us any help, due to it being on a mini sprint. The wiring harness was cut down by Hyper, so we had them remove any sensors that were not needed.

If you do not want to respond on this forum, send me an email at ARKANSASOUTLAW@SBCGLOBAL.NET Thanks in advance.

Mark Parker

West Memphis Arkansas

901-335-8928

I have a 07 gsxr 600, that will not fire the top set of injectors, here is what we have done so far: changed out the ECU, tps, and checked everything we can think of. It will run the bottom injectors, and the top injectors are not coming on at any RPM. Anybody got any suggestions, we are desparate, and cannot get the local Suzuki dealer to give us any help, due to it being on a mini sprint. The wiring harness was cut down by Hyper, so we had them remove any sensors that were not needed.

If you do not want to respond on this forum, send me an email at ARKANSASOUTLAW@SBCGLOBAL.NET Thanks in advance.

Mark Parker

West Memphis Arkansas

901-335-8928

Its the wiring harness maybe one is cut and you cant see it. There was another kid that had that same problem and it was the harness. Those harness are a mess. good luck call dennis 918-607-1916 my email is jimmy96542005@yahoo.com